Tuesday 30 September 2014

AMERICAN PEDIATRICS and IUD's

An updated health policy is being recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics for teenage girls to receive IUDs. 

As I am a woman that had to have laser treatment for two years after an IUD was inserted by the family planning clinic in London. I do not recommend that a woman puts any such implement inside their bodies.

Being married for just six months, then having laser treatment for 18 months-2 years of what should've been the honeymoon period, isn't funny. It was definitely, a contributory factor that cost me a marriage.

Hence, contraception can be a high price to pay, when your health and relationships are involved.

In addition, after the birth of my son, the cancerous cells came back, and then they cut the cervix. I didn't have anymore children after that, and smear tests are very painful. If they operate on your cervix, it reduces your chances of getting pregnant by at least 50%.

So no, I do not agree with IUDs due to my life experience of it.

And when you've been through all of that, the life that matters most to you, is the baby that you've been blessed to birth. The bundle of joy and unconditional love. 

The mother that brought up her son, and she did her way. Bringing up a child on your own, isn't easy, neither emotionally, financially, or physically. 

Hence, it is imperative that people make the right choices for the right reasons. I was a woman of 28 years old, when the choice was made, with a partners consent, to have a child. I know the exact night that I conceived, and in whose house, I was in at the time. 

It was due to life circumstances that I made the choice that I did, due to the repercussions of what contraception had created in my body. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-n0cDc8ROk

What it meant to overcome, how much it meant to be victorious, all those years ago.

Hence the wisdom was gained from life experience, wisdom is a tree of life, that lives to tell the story of the life experience. To assist others; to make the upright choices in life. To be fully aware of the impact that the corporations, health workers, and contraception can have on your lives. 

Be fully awake, be fully prepared for motherhood, that is as natural as a tree of life. Preferably, in a loving and committed relationship, with two parents that love each beyond measure.

Children require confident, positive parents, with high self-esteem and stability, I was fortunate to have had, a successful career in London, prior to giving birth to my son. 

I will always remember my mother-in-law saying to me, 'You will be a wonderful mother'. They were wonderful words from a health visitor, who visited many mums and babies.

Earth, Wind and Fire, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment