Tuesday 16 September 2014

AIRPORT ALERT USA

I was sharing on a forum, it was a thread about white Americans becoming a minority.

A man wrote 'Is this news'.

I was then given 'AIRPORT'.




As such, I am issuing an airport alert for the USA.

Having some issues with current keyboard that has to be replaced, and the scanner is not uploading new paintings. So please bear with me in the meantime. Maybe if I can offer some of my paintings for sale, we can raise the money to replace the existing technology.


If you like any of the paintings, please do not hesitate to contact me via this blog.

I'm about to cook carrot and almond latkes, and celery and sweet potato soup, that is good for the adrenals.

Love beyond measure

Lotus Feet






1 comment:

  1. ATLANTA, the worlds busiest airport. Airport terminal closure, prompted by a rice cooker.

    http://www.oaoa.com/news/us_news/article_cf646971-ba3d-5375-82b1-ff1ac8215a4e.html

    That reminds me of the airport terminal dream.

    ReplyDelete