Wednesday 10 September 2014

MANDALA GATE

Jonathan


This mandala was gifted to an American, when I first began to paint in 2012.

We connected via the previous blog.

Due to his donation at that time, I was able to send him the original artwork.

In September 2012, I wrote a post about mandala painting.

Different views were shared, including the view of Carl Jung.

Mandala Prophet Wine


CHRIS


This mandala was for son's best friend, Chris.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDzdSLvrEaE

CHARITY


This mandala is for a charity that I used to fundraise for.

I have been blessed to work with many creatives and artists during my life.

From England, Australia, and in Israel.

Although, I never anticipated that one day, I would spread the paint.

It really was a surprise when it began in 2012.

It has brought such joy to so many.


ROBERT


This mandala was for Robert. 
He has Asperger's and an incredibly sweet heart.
He really loved it, and he has put it on his letterhead.

The Hebrew root of the word mashiach comes from Mem-Shin-Chet. 

The mem is the symbol of water, hence it is feminine in nature.

As this Aquarian water bearer is.

The shin is viewed as teeth, although it looks like a W and it means to press. 

It is one of the letters that is in the flesh of my left hand with a Y.

The scars were created by an accident with a nail, and a dog bite.

Hence, the teeth of the dog, created a sign that can be recognized.

The dog licked it!

The chet is a tent wall in the ancient pictographs. 

Its intent is to protect its occupants.

No comments:

Post a Comment