Thursday 4 April 2024

TOTAL SOLAR ECLIPSE APRIL 8

A major Total Solar Eclipse in Aries coming in and Aries is ruled by Mars, a strong masculine energy. I don't have any Aries in my birth chart, my dad was an Aries and so is my dog an Aries. It does feel like just let the guys get on with it. Ladies support when the guys ask for support, this is a timeline for the men to show us what they're made of in taking our countries back. The cultures wars are certainly coming to a head. 

Mars is in Sagittarius in my birth chart and Sag is less fiery than Aries, Sag is the least fiery sign amongst the fire signs. It is written that we have a strong sense of justice, unique philosophically it is certainly very difficult to defeat Mars in Sag. 

https://www.indastro.com/planet-sign/mars-sagittarius.html

Do bear in mind that this total solar eclipse is also coming in while Mercury is retrograde and it will be until the 25th of April. With Mercury being retrograde, it is important to be thoughtful about your communications. Consider carefully what you think and say, before you write or say it when Mercury is retrograde. 

Having some technology issues? Yep. Technology with this Aquarian has never been compatible, it requires a lot of hard work to just meet it halfway. So for example, Microsoft logged me out of my email account a month ago and now I can't get back into it. Can't a get an automatic verification code from Microsoft. 

I also bought a new Epsom printer a couple of weeks ago and I'm having issues getting it going, retailers say they're easy to install, when they never are for someone that isn't tech savvy. Technology and I just don't get along, I'm a different generation. Although printers were far easier to install prior to the Wifi printer generation. 

Sky refers to it has the Grand American Solar Eclipse because it is over America. Have a listen to his view of it. 40mins 


This eclipse is a Saros 139, and that is the gematria for "Golden Age". The last time we had a Saros 139 was 18 years ago in 2006. That was the year I was sent on a mission to Israel for the first time, so I'm not surprised that we have a similar situation in Israel has we had in 2006 when Hezbollah were attacking Israel. Israel are the front line of the west, so they have to win this war with Hamas. Terrorism cannot be allowed to thrive in any country and Hamas are a terrorist organisation. 



No comments:

Post a Comment