Tuesday 2 April 2024

DOG POOP DREAM

I had a dream of dog poop this morning, it was on a training pad. In some cultures people believed that stepping in it was lucky. My dad used to say it was lucky if I ever stood in it has a child. In some lore it indicated that unexpected wealth was heading your way. There was a time when dog poop was considered to be manure. 

https://thedooloop.com/blogs/blog/8-ways-a-dog-or-their-poop-can-bring-you-luck-this-new-year

In dream interpretation, "all sources pretty well agree that excrement (whether human or animal) in a dream represents money, wealth, profits, or tangible value and is a lucky omen pertaining to material gain". 



Then whilst at the dog park this morning, he rolled in some, now I have to do a dry wash with him. He always makes work for me. I love the way he looks at me, he's so funny. That's the look he gives to yours truly if I ask him whether we should get another puppy. He's an adorable three year old now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment