Saturday 27 April 2024

DEAD BIRDS

I keep on seeing dead pigeons, sometimes when the dog and I are out on a walk, last time there was one in the car park opposite. Then this afternoon, I noticed one on the lawn outside of my home. The birds are always bloody with their feathers everywhere that could signify they've been attacked by seagulls, or cats. 

After a friend passed over, I saw a dead bird too on the lawn and that was two years ago now. The dead bird outside the door can indicate that the grieving and recovery healing time is over and life is opening up again. 

In December, 2023, a neighbour died suddenly and the bird today, did remind yours truly of that fact. 

Seeing a dead bird can mean that you must be ready to close a chapter of your life in order to open a new one. It can be a sign to encourage you to let go of the past as with death comes rebirth and it can indicate a new stage in your life is about to begin. 

https://my.astrofame.com/clairvoyance/article/dead-bird-meaning

I do have a new neighbour moving in this weekend and that will certainly change things in our community. It has been very peaceful in recent months, sincerely hope that peace continues to reign. 

https://my.astrofame.com/clairvoyance/article/dead-bird-meaning

If you find a dead bird, it is important to remove it has quickly as possible, don't touch it with your hands, pick it up in a plastic bag, and then put it in a refuse sack and to the bin outside your home for collection. 



No comments:

Post a Comment