Monday 1 April 2024

BADGER DREAM

In the dream it was after sunset, and a badger was trying was attacking my Cockapoo dog. I wasn't alone and I told a man that was with me what the badger was doing. 

In dream interpretation, seeing a badger can mean prosperity from your own effort, the badgers have certainly prospered in the UK, although they've had a detrimental impact upon the farming community.  

The dog, when friendly, is symbolic of loyal friends, faithfulness. My dog doesn't attack any dog or other wildlife. Although he does like to chase a squirrel. 



Badgers are usually shy, although they can go after dogs, even in broad daylight.  Even the RSPCA has issued warnings about badgers in the UK and have warned the general public to keep their distance from badgers. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10788021/Fearless-badger-chases-dogs-Staffordshire-prompting-RSPCA-warn-public-distance.html



No comments:

Post a Comment