Monday 1 November 2021

ANTI-OXIDANTS AND PHYTONUTRIENTS MESSAGE

Yesterday the message I received was "Anti-Oxidants", then this evening after dinner another message was received, "Phytonutrients". 

The Diet Doctor says that there is no such thing as "Phytonutrient Deficiency". 


I tried a Ketogenic diet 20 years ago and it did change my cooking and nutritional lifestyle.  

So what's for dinner this evening? I had chicken cooked in fat skimmed off the top of the chicken brine, the chicken breast was marinated in salsa and was cooked with shallots. 

I cooked some rice, then grated some carrot and cooked that in some more fat skimmed off of the chicken brine with a small onion. Included a desert spoonful of butter and the same amount of cumin seeds with the juice of a whole lemon. Once cooked, the rice was then mixed thoroughly in, prior to serving it with the salsa chicken. 

Next, I'm going to have some pineapple, kiwi and banana. Be body intuitive, listen to your bodies and what your body requires. 

I've been making Chicken Brine ice cubes this evening, my puppy loves those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment