Tuesday 28 September 2021

NO TURNING BACK - CALL OF THE HEART

Music Power, 'NO TURNING BACK', let's have a song and keep the funk alive and buzzing, tap those feet on wood. Now that the hot weather has reduced in the UK, my puppy is eating normally again. 

Today, I bought him some extras to put in his food, some "pigs kidneys" were reduced in price. 

Some was put into his raw food for today and tomorrow and the rest was cut into small chunks for the freezer for treats. Now that he is 6 months old he is preferring chunkier proteins and today he has had lamb. He has also had some goats milk, a couple of Greek yogurt treats with peanut butter and honey for his immune system. Later this evening he will be having home made tuna fish treats and chicken brine cubes that he likes. I don't give him tuna fish very often, but it is good for a change. He also has the homemade salmon and turkey treats, although he really likes the chicken liver treats. 



I bought a couple of silicone heart moulds and they're ideal for making dog treats for the freezer.  I never used to freeze chicken brine, but I do now. It is a very useful way of keeping it. 

For myself I bought some avocado's that were reduced in price to have with some Rosemary focaccia, you can save quite a lot if you shop around and know what to buy and where. I also bought a carrot cake that was reduced in price, we have a saying in England, "look after the pennies and the pounds will look after themselves.", it has been a motto during my life, motto of prudence. 


Another song from Intrigue, "Call of the heart". 



No comments:

Post a Comment