Saturday 11 September 2021

ABBA FAITH

A friend was reminding me this morning about 2019 when I began driving again, I bought a red car, it was a red October that had been foretold earlier in the year. 

The October winner was so happy and we did high fives together in celebration of going back on the road again. 

At the time a man at the car dealership said, "now you can go and get your puppy". The puppy came into my life this year and he is a blessing in my life. He wakes me up every morning with gentle kisses. 

The puppy is still being trained, he is now five months old and he is making lots of new friends, pet owners and their dogs. The Autumn Equinox is coming and it is time to get organised in preparation for the wintertime again. So what are you organising? I am starting a new exercise and stretching routine, I will be starting a Pilates class later in the month too. Back on the inversion table and regular massages. 

I'm focussing on a move to a different location and am enlisting help to do so. When people help it is great. I spoke to the Shelter Charity yesterday and they said that it is "unreasonable to occupy", where I am currently living, time for a move. I've known this for over a year. 

Many people are also pleased to see Abba back with some new songs, enjoy Abba, I still have faith in you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment