Tuesday 14 September 2021

DOGS AND CATS ENZYME DEFICIENT

Holistic Veterinarian, Dr Becker shares that American dogs and cats are enzyme deficient in this 5 minute video. 


My 5 month old puppy is now preferring raw adult dog food rather than puppy dog food. It is interesting watching the changes that he is growing through has his body matures.  In the last week he has eaten rabbit and goat, and he liked both. 

Also when the weather is hot and or humid he doesn't like eating much at all. Hence his raw food goes in an out of the fridge until he is ready to eat something. So I offered him a raw chicken wing and he enjoyed that instead. 

He is adorable and a blessing in my life and he knows it too. 




When he is off his food I don't get concerned about it due to animals being used to eating randomly when in the wild. Sometimes he eats a lot more on some days than he does on other days and that's OK too. 

His growth rate has slowed down and he is beginning to look like he is ready to go down to two meals a day, another couple of weeks and he will be 6 months old. I am going to get him weighed again this week when I go to collect his next weeks food. The last time he was weighed he was 8.15 kilos. 

At six months, I also plan to have his stools tested at worm count. 

He has certainly revived my interest in healing animals that I was involved in 20 years ago. Of course, animals are great healers too. The dog licked it! 






No comments:

Post a Comment