Sunday 19 September 2021

2nd Deletion, 2nd Depletion Message

On the 2nd of September, I received a vision of a mobile phone with a message on it for me from a beloved friend while bathing. He was telling me, giving me a pre-warning that there was going to be a 2nd deletion, a 2nd depletion. 

His exact message was archived on this blog. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/09/mobile-phone-vision.html

Last night I visited a forum with his music thread, a thread dedicated to him and music. The site had been taken down, big tech and their cohorts had been involved in the taking down of the site. 

This was the second forum that had been taken down, the one prior to it held the music thread that Martin had posted himself in 2019.  He made lots of memories for everyone to enjoy and we were blessed with the music repertoire of the former D.J. He is greatly missed and loved by all that had contact with him. He likes this song. 


On the 17th of September, 2021, I found a white feather on my right shoulder. On the 18th of September the music thread was gone with the forum. I know that he is always close to yours truly. Interesting that he was born in the year of the bird that can fly. 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/09/white-feather-right-shoulder.html



No comments:

Post a Comment