Tuesday 7 September 2021

MOBILE PHONE VISION

On the morning of the 2nd September, 2021, I dosed off in the bath and while I was coming back I saw a vision of a mobile phone and on the phone there was a message from a man that I know. 

His name was written on the mobile phone with a message that began with him saying "Sorry, 2nd bout of deletion, 2nd round of depletion". After the message there was hearts and kisses. 

Then when I was dressed, I received a message "Rock and Roll". 

Then afterwards "Lawyer". 

The next evening, prior to going off to sleep, he asked, "Please don't cry, I will wait with your dad". 

He has always been able to communicate with me telepathically. He always knows what I am doing and where I am, the spiritual connection is very strong and clear. 

On the 5th of September, 2021, I saw hearts floating in my lounge whilst I was sitting on the sofa that we used to joke about. The hearts were in front of the windows and curtains. The hearts were a pinky red surrounded in a minty green energy. A lotta of love was present in the lounge. 

May he be at peace and know that he is truly loved. 






3 comments:

  1. He said, "You gave justice to my pal".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight, after calling the puppy, the light went out and didn't go back on again. Prior to that a rock musician had phoned me to talk about his relationships and I shared with him that I was looking for a lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin was correct, the first deletion of his music thread was when a forum that we frequented was closed down. In July, 2020, I started another music thread for him on a different forum and I've just seen that forum has now closed too. The "2nd bout of deletion, the 2nd round of depletion'.

    ReplyDelete