Friday 18 December 2020

TRAILER DREAM

On the 27th of November I dreamt of a member of my family and his friend. They brought some boxes with them and while they were at mine one of them did something in my wardrobe in my healing room and I was very cross with him. Then I went outside and there were loads of people that had arrived and I said, "My family is here". 

Then I saw a child, a ten year old child and she came straight over to me and we hugged and kissed each other. I told the child that I have a birthday present for her. We were holding hands and walking towards my front door. I then said to the child, "I haven't wrapped the present up yet, shall I wrap it up and give it to you tomorrow?". She replied, YES! 

Then there was a big trailer in the car park and the trailer was selling double glazing. It was an oriental man in the trailer and in the window of the trailer, there was a picture of an American evangelist. He looked like Billy Graham. The oriental man was calling my attention to the picture. So I responded to the oriental man and told him that I could teach that man a few things about the bible and bible prophecy. 

Then we walked on and the oriental people kept on giving me garlands of flowers. One of the garlands had lanterns and it was something that I could put across the front door. Then my son was putting the garlands up for me. 

Then the oriental man, his wife and children came into my home. He was crying when he met me and he said that he had received a dream of me and that he had seen my face, a bible and other books with me. Tears poured down his face and he said, "This is humble time". His wife was beautiful and she looked like Quan Yin, they had two children and I was wondering where am I going to put this family. His tears of joy and emotion were so intense it brought me out of dream state during the night. 



DREAM INTERPRETATION 

To dream of being annoyed e.g. cross is a dream like I was in the beginning of the dream, is a dream of contrary, it means your plans will proceed smoothly. If you felt anger in a dream at someone that you know it is also a dream of contrary. It means that you will benefit materially through a friend. To dream of a closet signifies unusually large business profits. 

A trailer in a dream means a complete change of circumstances, it is a forecast dream featuring a trailer. 

To dream of a friendly foreigner is auspicious and if they were oriental it means that there will be a satisfactory solution to all of your problems. 

Dreaming of garlands signifies progress towards your goal. Children in dream state indicates happiness in domestic affairs and/business interests, whichever concerns you most. 

A dream within a dream portends a deferment of your highest hopes but nevertheless a definite improvement in your present circumstances. 

The punchline of "THIS IS HUMBLE TIME" is asking people to be more tolerant of others in dream interpretation. 

I went back to bed after writing down the dream. Then I had another dream and I have received numerous dreams since. The second dream on the same night was of a local business man (we met in our 30s ) and he was in hospital behind glass. I waved at him and he smiled back, his family were visiting him. I knew he was going to be fine and I think it was his heart.  In dream interpretation to dream of a hospital indicates surprising news is coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment