Thursday 24 December 2020

AQUA LIGHTS MANIFEST

Listening to Donna Page viewing the planetary configurations for January in the different signs. 

Whilst listening to the activity for Aquarius aqua lights manifested and flew across my desk. Thin laser lights from the left side of my desk to the right side of my desk, pencil thin. Sparkling, glistening like water. 

Donna mentions a move and there is some potential to move closer to the waters edge although it is not the sea shore. I wouldn't move to the sea shore has in the mid 90s I received a millennium prophecy about the coastlines and how they would be taken by the sea. "Stay away from the coastlines for they will be taken by the sea". 

The laser sharp aqua lights were going in the direction of the mat on my desk that is also lit up. The lights went between the keyboard and my hands. It is this time of year when I begin to think about my birthday in February, I do like to swim, have a sauna and steam room. I have an aqua ring that was my mother's, she was a Pisces and loved being close to the waters edge with her dog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment