Tuesday 22 December 2020

CHRISTMAS ARRIVED 2020

Stay wrapped up, stay safe and eat for your health. My gran, Sophia was born on Christmas day. 

Happy birthday to a little boy in my heart, he was born on Christmas Eve. For little tommy and all the children of the world, happy holidays. Keep your hearts humble and it will serve you well. Has a recent dream indicated, "This is humble time". 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/12/trailer-dream.html

"Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls". Matthew 11:29 "For those who exalt themselves will be humbled and those who humble themselves will be exalted". Matthew 23:12 

21 years ago Jesus stood in front of me, he spoke and shared that he viewed me has humble. He also shared the reason why he viewed me that way. What it means to be humble in his sight. A year later the story of what happened and his words were published in the UK by B.A.P.S.  A spiritual trade body recognised by the British government. Many spiritual people are Christians in their hearts. In as much as we embrace Jesus has he embraces us in his spiritual community. 


https://youtu.be/v5mdybeyLVc

No comments:

Post a Comment