Saturday 26 December 2020

HEAVENLY FATHER 'COCONUT OIL'

While cooking this evening I had basted my chicken in palm oil, (put a red onion inside it) then when I was about to choose my oil to roast the potatoes and parsnips. The heavenly Father spoke and gave his instruction. "Coconut Oil". He sometimes speaks to me when I am in the kitchen, if there is a nutrient that my body requires. 

Palm Oil and Coconut Oil are both anti-cancer due to the toctrienol in both of the oils. Although there are other health reasons for cooking with coconut oil. Sometimes I use it for skincare and or hair health. Sometimes I have an organic coconut oil toothpaste too. Coconut oil can be bought as a supplement if you don't like the taste or texture of it. 

Coconut oil is wonderful, I found that children and animals also like coconut oil and lick it straight off my fingers. Coconut oil has Vit E and Vit K, plus some iron too. 



So is coconut oil biblical? It is if you view it from the perspective of the strong PALM TREE that it comes from. The milk, the meat and the oil from Palm Tree provided by the largest seed/fruit. 

Has it is written "The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree" Psalm 92:12


While I was staying in a lovely log cabin in northern Israel (May 2006) I was given a message "House of Palms". When I spoke to the midwife that owned the property with her husband and shared the message with her, in return, she shared that they were building a maternity water birthing facility and they had planted palm trees in that location. 

They then took me to see it and bless it. The midwife was also a Reiki Master Teacher, a wonderful Israeli that was born in America. Her husband was born in Yemen. 

There are a lot of Palm Trees in Israel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment