Friday 18 December 2020

RESTAURANT DREAMS

Whilst looking at my dream pad I see there was a third dream on the 27th November 2020. In the dream I was in a pub restaurant and it was Christmas time. A friend and a neighbour were both in the dream. 

I showed a female friend a property that we were interested in. It was a small historic building on a corner. We discussed the possibilities and she said that she'd like to get involved in it. There were some other guys in the dream, like Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra and Bing Crosby type energy and those guys were just messing about. 


There was a lovely dressed Christmas table in the dream with steak in it to be cut up to serve. I then received a phone call from my mother and she was really cross with me and I didn't know why she was cross. 

Then there was another phone call from a publisher of a magazine asking me if I would provide an article for a money magazine. I replied to the journalist that I could provide an article from a spiritual perspective for 2021 and the journalist said "YES".  After that I was telling the chef to cut the beef. 

On the 30th of November, 2020 I received another restaurant dream on Lunar Eclipse itself. I was in a restaurant venue again. I'd been cooking a meal for Paul Joseph Watson.  He didn't like the look of it and I said, "Eat the beef underneath". He did eat it and just left some chicken. He was sitting on my right then after he'd eaten he was sitting on my left. He started to get flirtatious and he looked deeply into my eyes and asked if he could kiss me. PJW was clearly pleased about something. 

My neighbour, Michael was also in the dream and he was wearing an apron. In dream interpretation if you dream of an apron it means that there is change coming that is for the better. Improvements. 




No comments:

Post a Comment