Tuesday 18 December 2018

NAME SALLY

Last night before sleep I was given the name Sally, clairaudiently, I did have an aunt Sally that lived in the Hornchurch area, in London, I think it was a relation on my mother's side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFFgbc5Vcbw

I also had a friend with the name of Sally for awhile, and we took a holiday abroad together, she worked in the music industry. Apparently, the name Sally, is a pet name from its origins of Sarah.

However, there has been news from America today about the new senator McSally, and republicans are celebrating her appointment. So a great Christmas comet for Arizona.


Arizona is of particular importance to yours truly, as I had two dreams of a forum moderator that lives in Arizona, and I shared the dreams at the time of receipt with her. MC was gifted with this painting for her birthday in September.






No comments:

Post a Comment