Monday 24 December 2018

Christmas Eve - Day of Emotion



While bathing I saw the face of a Greek DJ and then George Michael, after my bath prior to sleep I saw the Lynx again.

KYRIACOS 


LYNX



After I got into bed, I was shown dogs and cats and some of the animals had bandages on their heads.



In England we have an annual televised charity event with a teddy bear with a bandaged head. For how long do we have warn people about vaccinations of their children and animals? For how long do we have to warn people about flu shots? For how long do we have to warn parents and young people about the damage that pharmaceuticals can do to their bodies?


INTENSITY 


A song for the homeless that require a home,
and tender loving care, you are in my thoughts and heart.


The 24th of December is the "Day of Emotion". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeRYblGxuGQ





No comments:

Post a Comment