Sunday 23 July 2017

NICKI DREAM

I've been dreaming a lot the last week, although when waking up I couldn't remember the dreams.

However, this morning I had another two dreams and in the first dream a woman with the name of Nicki had come to see me, it was a young woman that I've met before.

We were in the garden, and we were discussing how I got the insect bites on my left shin. We came to the conclusion that it happened while I was watering the tomatoes. Other people were in the background, and they were very surprised that I had been growing food. Of course the descendants of Joseph would grow food to eat, it is all part of our historical culture and ancestry.

Healing oils too, the mint has completed it's two weeks in the sunshine, and is now drained for use. Mint oil is great for massage, especially on the legs and feet and it has such a lovely fragrance. The first batch is made, now onto making the second batch.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/mint-herb.html

Then there was a different dream, and I had been introduced to a man who had experienced the same health condition, and that was one of the reasons that we had been introduced.

I would certainly recognise him if I saw him again. He looked fit and healthy and had a sun tanned olive skin, he was English, and I got the impression that he was a widower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_1DpStgzhY

The man in the dream appeared to be an activist, and was a serious man, serious about what is happening in our country. He was casually dressed in a tee-shirt and chino's and he was on my left side.



While in the dream it made me think of "Patriot Peer", a new App that is being developed to connect patriots together. When we sat down to have a meal together, then the dream ended. My view is that this dream was about like-minded people coming together, people that are serious about their activities.

PATRIOT PEER 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFPHRCbgdNU

In dream interpretation to dream of tomatoes, is a message of success and contentment, growing the tomatoes has certainly been a success, so true. I've also grown tomato plants from tomato seeds, they have been a success too, I've enjoyed watching the seeds sprout and grow.

Interesting that I should dream of Nicki as I've only met her once, there is importance to her European name. When I met her I really liked her and I was pleased to see her again in the dream.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicola_(name)

Nigel Farage, "Dare to Dream". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dq3fmsHlIgk

23rd, July, 2017, is a new moon in Leo, new moon dreams on the "day of resolution".  




No comments:

Post a Comment