Sunday 16 July 2017

ART-TRUST PAINTING

On Saturday, the 15th of July,  I was divinely asked for "ART", and so "ART" it was on Saturday evening. While spreading the paint for the first painting, I felt the strong flow of trust come from within me, and so I have called this painting ART-TRUST, as re-confirmation of my trust in the divine and the journey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--UABwqW9Sg

There is no urgency in the painting, the painting and it's projects are naturally born, flowing with creation in the direction that the art takes it. Only the divine can influence this art, only the divine can instruct and ask for time, for spreading of the paint. Just like only the brush can carry the paint to where it is to go, held in my right hand, touching where it must touch.

ART-TRUST 

15th July, 2017. 


The second painting, is a mandala, my mandala for the next phase of the journey of new beginnings for the Aramatheopist, and so it is you will see the lazuli colour that is very much part of my home life and spiritual journey of faithfulness.

The colourful blue healing energy that is transformative in more ways than one. It is for empowering the transformation of my home, it's redecoration, it's refurbishment, an uplifting space for this artist to create larger works.

These paintings are a manifestation of my ever flowering perennial essence of rebirthing of skills, talents, and abilities with the help of the divine source. As Jesus said, "Never forget who you are".

MY MANDALA 

15th July, 2017 

Both paintings have the same two colours to compliment each other. After finishing the second painting I saw two blue eyes in the painting, and I also saw a face of a bird. Art can manifest in your life in different ways, and when it does, just let it flow and paint with the greatest love in your heart.

You can create art in your garden, on a fence, in a hedge, even cover your inside walls. My walls of salvation are divinely blessed, I hope that yours are too. 

Teshuah


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6uX0MWetHA

No comments:

Post a Comment