Monday 3 July 2017

COGNITIVE II KETONIC DIET

Carrying on with the "Cognitive", message.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/07/cognitive.html

Following on with it, Dr Berg shares how a ketonic diet impacts upon the cognitive.  I support the ketonic diet, as I tried it after we moved into the new millennium. It was incredible. Also Great Ormand Street hospital found that children that were put on a high protein, low carb diet for two years, their epilepsy stopped.

I did go into ketosis, and as soon as I did I shed 6-7lb's, after that I was shedding 2lb's a week consistently, until I returned to my natural weight. Although I must say I felt incredibly healthy, so energetic, and that really changed my view of food and it's impact upon health.

How it is better for the body to be a fat burning body, rather than a sugar burning body for energy, Dr Atkins, certainly had a huge impact on that and how natural it is to be lean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sai8pcnVQBY

I did adapt the ketonic diet to suit my own tastebuds, to include food that I like and enjoy. However, it was a total success, and is much more powerful than most people realise.

Have a listen to Dr Berg that shares more about it's impact and how being on a ketonic diet gives more oxygen to the brain. I've also been sharing about the importance of getting oxygen to the brain, and there are some specific foods that can enhance and facilitate that.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKRCjY0h1oo




No comments:

Post a Comment