Tuesday 25 July 2017

HARRY HAMSA

At the weekend I was asked divinely for more 'OLIVE', so it was an salad with olives in it, and yesterday I also made a nutrient drink with strawberries, olives, pineapple and goats milk.

OLIVE 



Trying to eat olives every day for my collagen boosters, when the boss asks for olives, olives it is.

The first time that he asked for olives was in December 2016, the month of operative procedure.

The celery is flourishing and looks like it is nearly ready to harvest, although I have loads of it growing, so found a great recipe today for pickling celery, and it has cloves and fennel in it too.

Brilliant with the white wine vinegar.

Gordon Ramsay's Quick Pickled Celery

https://snapguide.com/guides/make-gordon-ramsays-quick-sweet-pickled-celery/

The first batch of oil infused with homegrown mint was ready at the weekend, so today, I had a lovely bath and mint massage of scalp, face, neck, and body with the mint oil. I've left the mint oil on my scalp and will wash it off tomorrow.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Harry

While bathing, a vision of Harry appeared before me smiling, then a pink door, followed by a hamsa that was disappearing from sight as it was going upwards. The hamsa shape with the tips of the fingers was facing downwards, with the palm open, it was a right hand. Maybe the hamsa means something to Harry, as it does to yours truly.

He is known has Harry, but actually his birth name is Henry, the name of an English king.  When I saw him, he was on my left looking right. Eat plenty of celery and olives young harry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6ruSHJgbPM

Harry goes as red as an English strawberry, due to his fair colouring, he's a very handsome and an eligible young man. The adventurer he surely is, and he does take his responsibilities seriously. I think these visions show that a new phase of life is beginning for that young man, and more missions abroad due to his popularity. It's always great to see a heavenly connection.

I think it's time to grow my turmeric, it is ready to go into the soil. Interesting that in Tudor England, we grew Saffron in Saffron Walden, and it is grown again on this land. Saffron the spice, more expensive than gold.

Latest news is that foreign investments in the UK are still booming, regardless of the EU.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/26/brexit-boom-amazon-bmw-quorn-announce-major-investments-brilliant-britain/

No comments:

Post a Comment