Sunday 12 February 2017

SMELLING FLOWERS



After posting this song, I could smell sweet flowers, like daffodil's, it's lovely when your loved ones in Spirit give you flowers. Just to remind you that you are loved for all the flowers that you gave, what you give during your life, returns to you from Spirit, 30, 60, and 100 fold.



I thought this was a lovely recipe for this forthcoming Valentines Day. 
Dad loved his caramels, and mum loved her flowers.
It was always a special romantic day in our home. 

How lovely then to make something special for your loved one. 



I just received a birthday card too, a special Birthday Prayer by Helen Steiner Rice.

"May God bless your birthday and the year ahead, too. May your prayers be answered and your wishes come true!". Have a wonderful day.

My life was not based upon knowledge or opinion, my life was conceived in love, love is my foundation, from where experience was lived.

While bathing, I received a message, "This evening you will feel better, do your best, and persevere". 



No comments:

Post a Comment