Saturday 25 February 2017

COFFEE CUP READING

I came across this on youtube, I thought it was interesting as in the 80's, I knew a woman that read tea leaves, and she was incredibly accurate. This woman is reading intuitively from a coffee cup, I can see a dog in it, see what you can see. I can see a feminine energy around the throat area that is great at defending and defence, so a lot to do with communications going on in this timeline.

As in knowing what to say in perfect timing, interesting that my mother had a dog to defend her and protect her after she passed over. A neighbour also has a coffee coloured dog, that likes to come and visit me when he can get out. I should go and see him really, as he is getting old now.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STYS9rNIB9s

No comments:

Post a Comment