Saturday 25 February 2017

GOLDEN LAMED

Friday, the 24th of February, I woke up to seeing the smiling face of President Trump. When I got up a man came to check the boiler, and that links in with one of the dreams received earlier in February.

After that I had a bath and put rose water upon head and hair. As soon as I got into the lovely bath, I saw golden script, lovely Hebrew. I definitely saw the lamed's, a line of them, the shepherds staff.

I like the work of Jeff Benner, from Ancient Hebrew Research Centre. So share his video on the lamed. Interesting that I also bought some bread on Friday, that's why I went out to get some bread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9LChotl1Ms

So I wasn't surprised to meet an elderly woman on crutches afterwards. I changed direction and walked towards her, to ask her if she was OK, and whether she required any help. I think she was happy that someone cared enough to stop to offer her assistance. Although afterwards I wondered why someone of that age was out on crutches on her own. At the time, I was more concerned about getting her home safely, as she was so fragile.

The LORD only sends yours truly out, when he has a reason for me to go out, and I can really feel the power of love tonight, its hot!

CONVALESCE Message

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/convalesce-message.html

Shalom




No comments:

Post a Comment