Friday 24 February 2017

CPAC NIGEL FARAGE 2017

When I woke up this morning, I saw the face of the American President smiling. It has been CPAC in America and everyone gave great speeches. For people that live in the UK, and Europe, you may be more interested in the speech that Nigel Farage gave. An excellent speech. 



One of the British BREITBART journalists introduced Nigel, it was a great introduction from Raheem Kassam.



While bathing today, as soon as I got into the bath, I saw golden script of Hebrew letters and I clearly saw the lamed, a line of lameds. So I wasn't surprised to see that a speech by Nigel Farage had been uploaded. 

While I was on my little walk today, I came across an elderly woman with crutches, and made sure that she was safe. Please keep your eyes open for the elderly, and make sure that they're OK.

CONVALESCE 

No comments:

Post a Comment