Tuesday 21 February 2017

ECLIPSE GET OFF FACEBOOK and TWITTER

Common Law Nations Alliance getting off of American owned Facebook and Twitter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyapKJyxPns

I never signed up for Facebook or Twitter, my intuition didn't feel comfortable with those platforms.

In fact, I know people that don't go on the internet at all and/or are not signed up to any of it.

Although I nearly registered for Twitter. However, I do agree with CLN in what he says about registration.

I only registered to vote because I chose to vote in the referendum as I knew in my heart, that it was an historic opportunity to get us out of the EU.

His presentation reminds me of the dream of choice, retrenching or new venture, at this time I see that a lot of American Liberals are retrenching, instead of accepting the new opportunities and new adventures that their new presidency offers.

It looks like the American bickering in their "culture war" is going to go on for years, and who would wish to spend their lives doing that every day on the internet? In 2010, Clinton knew that she was "losing the information war" as she spoke of it. The Clinton globalist didn't win with her methodology, although a lot of the Obama-Clinton supporters suffer from it.

For sure, some will take their lives back and transcend it, for a higher cause, for life is for the living, and some will just walk away from it with a new style for living life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICZc-BnVOXc

Certainly, we cannot allow our united kingdom to end up like the states of America and I know that Trump understands what a tough job he has taken on. Sadly, another police officer passed over today in America, and a plane crash near Essendon Airport, Melbourne, Australia, five people were on board. Life is short for some.

SOLAR ECLIPSE 



http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2017/02/solar-eclipse-painting.html


Interesting that today's, message was "I will always be with you" and those words are in this song. 



No comments:

Post a Comment