Friday 17 October 2014

"Water Mole" Dream


I went to bed to sleep and I went straight into dreamtime. In the dream there were some women that I knew sitting at a large garden table.

There was a young man on my right and everyone was talking about relationships.

The last word that I remember the guy (he looked like my son) saying about relationships was 'death'. He then told the group who he was, and he said, 'I am water mole', then everyone laughed, including him. As he knew that everyone had been looking for him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mole_(animal)


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egz2f5_Ip3U

He was a good looking young man, and began balancing back in his directors chair. I told him not to do it, twice. He carried on doing it. Then I watched him going back onto the ground, onto his back in the chair.

I just stood there and glared at him, and wisdom said, 'I am not going to save you'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG01ZFiQIKU

Then as I was leaving, a taller man came after me. He towered above me, he took hold of the edge of my shoulders and kissed my back. Then I could feel his hand on my right hip bone holding it firmly, he didn't let me go.

Then the dream ended.

As I was coming out of dreamtime, due to the power of the strength of the man holding me.

I could still feel the man kissing me, holding my back and right hip bone. He was present with me in my bedroom.

I asked what the dream meant, and the response I received was, 'the flood'.

Now I am fully awake, why do you always leave it to the very last minute.

I am now going back to bed hopefully to get some sleep.

UPDATE

Earlier in the month I received another message about the flood.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/great-flood-coming.html

The young man in the dream was 'defiant' and the 7th October was the 'Day of Defiance', in the dream, relationships were being discussed and the 8th October total lunar eclipse was the 'Day of Romance'. So this dream is relating to the recent total lunar eclipse energies, in my humble view and experience of it. Those 'moles' are also associated with earthquakes, and floods often come after an earthquake.


No comments:

Post a Comment