Friday 17 October 2014

Boyan Slat Expedient

I like to honor those that do good and when their name appears in the public domain, I know that I have the permission to do so. Prophet Isaiah also predicted that the children would come in this timeline, and the other day the LORD spoke of the 'Expedient', when I was posting in response to people on the internet. After that I was shown the Lotus Sutra chapter 11, and how it mentions the word 'expedient', so that was also posted in response.

The first time that I visited Holland this lifetime. In Amsterdam, I felt strong Buddhist energies there in the 1970s. I brought back a traditional blue pottery tile for my mother. I do have some Dutch Jewish heritage, and the English usually resonate strongly with the Dutch. In fact, the English are most like the Dutch in their peaceful and patient natures.

ISLAND



The BBC have featured the story of Boyan Slat, a 20 year old Dutch boy who is on a mission to 'rid the worlds oceans of plastic.'' He has dedicated his teenage years to finding a way of collecting it. Bless him. He says the idea came to him in the summer of 2011 while diving in Greece.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-29631332

That reminds me of the Sophia wisdom gateway opening, and the harmonic epiphany at the waters of Greece. Amazing things happen when the water is blessed.

May you be expedient Boyan in your mission.

You are blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment