Saturday 4 October 2014

HEALING SCARS

Last night while bathing, I was compelled to ask the LORD for permission to pray for a man. As soon as I made the request, I could physically feel a scar. The scar felt like it was to do with the windpipe, and I could feel the line of the scar going from the thymus down the chest.

So I then laid my hands on my chest, to impart the pure intention of loving healing energy to his body. I usually do the healing in a different way. However, in this case, it felt appropriate to do the remote healing this way.



The fact that I was given the physical feeling of a scar, indicates that there is healing of self for this man to do. Wisdom knows that light energy seeps out of scars on your body. Often the scars are due to an operational procedure, stitches and cuts of the flesh. Sometimes, scars can also relate to a life situation, and if it is an energetic scar, it can relate to a past life or someone you cared about or loved.

Hence, it is important that healing is given to, and sent to any scars that you might have. In this case, I did not ask why the man had the scar, because he had not asked for the information to be shared with me. So I just passed on what I had received, and what happened in response.

His understanding of what was received, the depth of his acceptance of it, is entirely up to him. It is about the thymus, acceptance, and the impact that has on the heart. The thymus is also to do with the flow of communication, and how a person communicates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvO5z5tx4ZA

While I was healing, I also received some words for the man that the remote healing was for. My hands were very hot with the Reiki love energy, and the chest felt hot, like an oven.



No comments:

Post a Comment