Saturday 25 October 2014

JACK BRUCE RIP

So the green cross Alvin Stardust was the first rock star to pass over in the mother of mothers solar eclipse energies. This morning I had a dream about a person that refers to himself as 'Jackass'.

Today, is the 'Day of Form'.

http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/dinner-dream.html

The next thing that happens is that Jack Bruce from the original CREAM band passes over. No wonder I've been eating coconut cream all solar eclipse.

Jack Bruce gave us a ray of sunshine didn't he with the 'Sunshine of Your Love'. 

As per the green cross dream, 'He did it'.

Popes pass over on the solar eclipse, yea, a pope of the rocking horses.

While I was posting the song, I could hear fireworks going off. People were launching fireworks for Jack Bruce. It sounded mega, just like Jack Bruce and his base guitar. In the vision of the four directions received in 2013, the arrow with the fireworks were on my left.

CREAM, Jack Bruce, Ginger Baker and Eric Clapton. Awesomeness.

Jack passed over age 71 with 'liver disease', at his home in Suffolk, he looks just like a Scot that he was. Some rock musicians say that he was the greatest bass player of all time.


Kindness at the party of the White Room. Does it remind you of this morning's dream.


I must say, I do fancy a beer!

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/oct/25/jack-bruce-former-cream-man-dies-aged-71




It reminds me of the vision of the milk churn received years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment