Monday 2 December 2013

Reiki Community Urgent Call

When I was writing about ISON and the teachers of the law that are selected by the Angels.

The LORD said Reiki shower, time for the Reiki community to get to work. The remainder of Comet
 Ison is traveling at the speed of 10 million miles a day. 



This mandala was for an Aspergers man that lives near the sea, and he is very concerned for his welfare and the welfare of his friends who are vulnerable, due to the welfare reform act. His mandala also reminds me of comet ISON.

This video is about Comet Ison, I couldn't get it to upload so I have given you the link to it.

http://youtu.be/8-NsTUIQBgU

I appreciate that you all have a lot going on in your busy lives. However, the 'debris' from ISON could impact on many lives. It has been written that it was due to the timing of a comet that the ‘black death’ in Europe began. Comets are always a sign of judgement and 5 million seabirds have already died in Australia and New Zealand. Comets have been flying this year. You may also remember that after the comet was exploding for nearly three weeks in 2006, the war between Lebanon and Israel came that summer that followed it. 

If my memory serves me well, after Comet Lovejoy, came the war against Libya and Syria. 

So please pay attention, and give some of your daily Reiki attention and healing to ISON.

If I receive any more requests, divine instruction or divine guidance on it, I will update you nearer the time as it approaches earth in time for Christmas and by the 28th December.

Its traveling very fast, so we require an urgent response from the million strong Reiki healing community worldwide. 

Time to do a remote viewing of ISON, at least I do not require permission in the context of the spiritual law to do that. Shall take a look at it this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment