Wednesday 18 December 2013

MARIBETH DREAM

This morning I had a dream. It began with a situation happening, a family was being put in a place for safety due to what was happening. I was tucking the little child up, and there wasn't much space. Only enough space to lay down in, for each person. I assured the child that she would be fine there. They were very high up, in what looked like rocks. Like very thin caves.

Then I saw a photograph image. I went to the photographic shop to pick up an enlargement of a photograph. The man told me that I had won a well known photographic award. He did tell me the name of it. I asked him why my photography, and this particular photograph won the award. He said, it was to due to the composition of it.

While I was looking at the photograph, there was a child in the photograph, and the child began to move. The child was doing gymnastic like acrobats, on what looked like a swing. The photographic setting was a tree lined promenade. It was a pretty setting.

When I went to pay for the enlarged photograph I didn't have my purse or debit card. So I had to leave the photograph there and go home to look for the payment card. The man in the photographic shop reported me to the police because I did not have my card.

Then I am in a police station, and they are asking for my identification. I told them I have already given you my identification. So then I had to go home to get the identification again including my passport.

Well as I left the police station, the police were told, 'leave her alone'. They had received a phone call, and I saw Bill Clinton, and Obama discussing it.

Then I was talking to a man outside the police station, about what happened, a call from the president himself. Then the dream ended.

As I was waking up, I was given the name 'Maribeth'
very softly. Maribeth born to sing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjMBr_xTt38

Well after the dream, I looked at the news, and there was a pinned thread on what is happening to the people. The family in the dream were put high up, so that they would not be touched by what was coming upon the land.

Now there is news about a 'mysterious illness' and four people have 'died' in Montgomery, Texas, USA. The news reporter seems to indicate that it is viral. Some are saying that it is coming from the skies due to chemtrails etc. However, my dream indicates differently. Whatever it is, it is coming from ground level. That is why the family in the dream had to go up high, so that they were beyond what was happening to the earth.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zMSyNX-pEo

In dream interpretation, to dream of looking at photographs can forecast the pleasing renewal of an old friendship. To receive an award is also auspicious, it means that prosperity is just around the corner. 




To dream of the police is a symbol of security in your life, and even if your dream involved trouble with the police, it is an omen of contrary, and it signifies that you will get unexpected help with a current problem. To dream of children is one of happiness in domestic affairs, and/or business interests. Whichever concerns you most. This follows after the heavenly Father spoke of the ‘Muse’, and ‘Felicity’.


The name ‘Maribeth’ is an American name, and its no coincidence, that there is a bay mare with the name of ‘Maribeth’ foaled in 2007. [1] The year of the second mission to Israel. Prior to the mission to the USA. 

The word 'Beth', is a Hebrew letter, and in the ancient pictographs it is a plan of the house. Some refer to it as the tent plan. Isaiah 66 asks, 'where is the house you shall build for me?'. The word 'Muse' is also connected to Musa and the name of Moses in Arabic. I will make a different post on that. 

When I saw Clinton and Obama I did ponder whether they were willing to surrender, just like the Pharaoh surrendered to Moses and Aaron prior to the Exodus. Do, and does America comprehend the biblical prophecies about the sulfur?

1. http://www1.skysports.com/racing/form-profiles/horse/488774/
  

2. The Dreamer's Dictionary, Stearn Robinson & Tom Corbett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment