Wednesday 11 December 2013

Brahmin and Sharif

When I woke up today, the heavenly Father said 'Brahmin' and when I viewed the public domain I was compelled to post some passages from texts that include the Hindu Gita. While I was in Jerusalem, in Israel, there were two Indians that arrived in the Lion's gateway after the salt purification, they were looking for the temple mount.

Brahmin from the Sanscrit refers to the Supreme Self. Described as a pillar of society. The book of revelation also mentions the 'pillar'. 'The one that is victorious, I will make a pillar in the temple of my god. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my god, and the name of the city of my god. The New Jerusalem which is coming down out from heaven from my god and I will also write on them my new name'. Rev 3:12

The heavenly Father said 'Sharif', and it is a well known Arabic name. It reminds me of Omar Sharif, the Egyptian actor that appeared in the film 'Funny Girl'. In Arabic the word means 'Noble', or 'Highborn' and I do have an old friend in Egypt with the name of 'Sharif', he was a captain on an Egyptian ship, the last time that I saw him in Cairo. I am blessed to know people from many regions of the world. Many nations were blessed with these Lotus Feet.



The word 'Sharif' can also be found in relation to the temple mount in Israel, and while I was writing the post,  I could feel water up the nose. Whenever I feel water up the nose like that, it usually signifies an event.

So what is written in prophecy about the 'Temple Mount'?

The New Testament recounts a story of a Samaritan woman asking Jesus about the appropriate place to worship, Jerusalem or the Samaritan holy place at Mount Gerizim, to which Jesus replies, "Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father. You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for salvation is from the Jews. But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth."(John 4:21-24)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2HyT5XAV7M

The shield of faithfulness is ready, are you ready to be defended by it? Psalm 91. The pillar that was written about in the book of revelation is here, are you ready to be as soft and gentle as a feather? Are you willing to lay down your heads and receive the healing? For I am willing to receive what the heavenly Father ordains to come to be, are you? I gave people a metaphorical question to help them. 

The question asked is this: Are you a composer, a conductor, a musician, a singer or a listener? I do listen to the words of the heavenly Father, and what he says to give to you, in this symphony of creation. 

Its no coincidence then that this posted at exactly 01.44. For as the book of revelation states it is only the 144,000 that can hear the new song. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Sharif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmin

No comments:

Post a Comment