Saturday 28 December 2013

Ecstasy Ireland

Last night I posted about a dream that I had and the message from the heavenly Father, 'St Clare', I posted a link to the 'Poor Clares' in Ireland. Today there is news that due to a 'Speckled Rolex Ecstasy Drug, one man has died and four more are in hospital. [2]

Those nuns have done a lot of praying, how has that helped the children of Belfast?

Prophecy predicted that the Islands would await the law.

What law was Prophet Isaiah speaking of do you know?

'Listen to me you Islands; hear this you distant nations, before I was born the LORD called me; from my mother's womb he has spoken my name'. Isaiah 49:1

'I, the LORD have called you in righteousness, I will take hold of your hand, I will keep you and make you to be a covenant for the people, and a light for the Gentiles.'

I DROVE ALL NIGHT 



Isaiah 42 mentions the war that took place in Israel in 2006, after yours truly had walked the land. [3]

'They did not take it to heart', the prophecy is thus:

'For they would not follow his ways, they did not obey his law, so he poured out on them his burning anger, the violence of war. It enveloped them in flames, yet they did not understand; it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart'.

The name 'Clare' means 'Clear', or 'Clarity',

1. http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/a-dream-and-st-clare.html

2. http://news.sky.com/story/1187727/warning-after-speckled-rolex-ecstasy-death

3. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah+42&version=NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment