Tuesday 2 January 2024

YOU'RE MY LADY MESSAGE

Received a message today prior to popping out, "You're My Lady". then when I walking into a charity shop, he told me "don't but any of that", so I didn't. 

There was one special man that used to address yours truly has mi lady. Always in my heart, a beloved soul, letting me know he's still around and watching over me. Confirming again that there is life after death. When he speaks, it always inspires me to listen to the music that we like, he loved his music. 

So let's have a song by Freddie Jackson, "You're My Lady". 


"The elder, to the lady chosen by God to her children, whom I love in the truth-and not I only, but also all who know the truth-because of the truth, which lives in us and will be with us forever: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and from Jesus Christ, the Father's Son, will be with us in truth and love". 2 John 1:1-3. 



No comments:

Post a Comment