Wednesday 3 August 2016

WHITE BUFFALO PROPHECY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8QrNBPqo3g

Russell Means Mandala, love to him and his people. 


While painting white in my healing room recently, I was given the words, 'Silver Cloud',  and I intend for that healing room to be in the colours for my inversion table that is for my back. 

White ceiling and walls, with a large rug black, white, silver grey, that is like the rug that Russell had on his wall behind him, when he was speaking to his people. The inversion table is silver, black, grey and orange, and I can see the black and orange in Russell's mandala. 



The inversion table is a necessity for anyone that experiences sciatica, I have found that doing partial inversion on a regular basis, to be very helpful in easing it. It is also excellent for getting oxygen to the brain, although you must have a doctors consent, if you have had any issues with the heart or brain because it also takes more blood to the brain. 

In my experience, the inversion table is very good for the nervous system, your muscles and your limbs. Every reservation should have an inversion table for the use of your people. As we grow older the oxygen to the brain decreases, so walking is not the resolution to it. The same with collagen, after the age of 25 the collagen decreases. So be like the Apache, and eat raspberries and fruit with manganese, also have water cress for more oxygen to the brain. 

The heavenly Father spoke of the 'Collagen', and 'Manganese'. 

Love beyond measure blessed ones, always in my heart. 

I've also seen Hebrew letters in my silver cloud room, and they appeared in white in the room where my mother Lily slept when she came to my home. When she lived in her country chalet in Kent, in England, she always had the walls white, although she covered her walls with memories. I began painting in 2012, and Russell Means also spread the paint, so I shall have some paintings in that room on my walls of salvation, and soft white muslin cotton on the window. 

Blessings in abundance to you, Spirit of Grace and supplication, the light and love of mercy upon you all. 

Teshuah 






No comments:

Post a Comment