Friday 26 August 2016

Biblical Prophecies - ZAYIN

Update on news and facts that align with the biblical scriptures. 40% of wildlife as gone in 40 years. Interesting 40 years is the amount of time that the UK has been a member of the EU. 40 is also a numeric associated with Moses. 2010 there was also a biblical plague of frogs in Greece, let my people go. In 2010, the sign of Jonah also arrived in Israeli waters. The two guys that did the video call it a wake-up call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZqdndEpNTo

Just before I looked at the video above, I saw a large Hebrew letter on the wall on my right. It looked like a fat stone Zayin, although it looked like a fat T. The large stone was cream stone colour, as in stone work. In this video the symbol looks like a flame above a flame, or water above water.

Although what I saw was absolutely solid as a rock, and it appeared next to my list of essentials that includes water and food, funding and good health. Next to that is a chart of what the NHS did to my body (since my birth on the planet) and what that co-created during my life.

Food did become an issue in my childhood, and the light of my soul guided me on what to eat and what not to eat. Interesting that the Zayin as the numeric of seven, and that is also the life number of the spiritual teacher. It is also my life number.

It was after the age of 7 that I began to eat what doctors would consider more normally. Although being empathic, being sensitive, planetary energies and the environment did impact upon my appetite.

It still happens now, I notice if there is talk of 'war' or people are 'warring' against each other, my appetite dissipates and that makes it difficult to eat.



In those times I try to drink nutrients, to make sure that I get enough when I can afford to do so.

Remember Elijah was fed by the ravens when it was necessary to do so, and that does relate to the prophecy about food and the human right to food. Elijah and Jesus were also fed by a woman. Charity the greatest commandment to love, compelled by love to be charitable.



Hence, the proverbs foretold that when wisdom came she would feed those that were brought to her home. It was history in the making, although I wasn't aware of it at the time. I was just compelled by my heart of love to give. The prophecies even included the bed covering and its colour that I made by hand, in the 70's. When people came to my home, I would ask them if they had eaten, and whether they would like to eat.

As the LORD said, 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late from them to change it'.



Zechariah 12 mentions the Spirit of Grace and Supplication that has been poured out in this timeline.

Did you know that singer had many piercings in his ears, do you how those piercings impact upon the  body? In the biblical teachings, piercings are to do with the liver, and we know what happened to David Bowie. I did have my ears pierced when I was a teenager, although I allowed it to close up again. Although in my left hand I have the scars of YW, and those scars were created by a dog bite and a nail going into my left hand.

http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/right-to-food-prophecy.html


In this video, Jeff Benner explains the Zayin and this is a link to his website.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org

In this chart it was closer to the Aramaic and I do have an Aramaic bible leaning against that wall.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/alphabet_letters_zayin.html



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZTL-zpLsug


My walls of salvation and what the LORD puts upon my walls. Always with me, always refreshing me, always uplifting me, always strengthening me. Always directing me with his will, and giving his instructions.

He gives me rock carvings, stone carvings, and puts them on my wall, powerful energy, the energy of rocks. In recent weeks, I have also seen Hebrew appear on the walls in my healing room, the new silver cloud room that is coming to be.

The 26th of August, the 'Day of Support', a day of Shabbat. As we know the numeric of 26 is the gematria of the name of God. Isaiah 26, 'In that day, this song will be sung in the land of Judah. We have a strong city, God makes salvation its walls and ramparts'. 

'The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one'. Psalm 28:8 

'The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD,  he is their stronghold in times of trouble'. Psalm 37:39 

As prophecy foretold 'I will make the lame my remnant'.

Before the happening in Nice, France, the LORD spoke and he said, 'Do not fret', 'Do not get upset'.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/richard-branson-upset.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhSyze9wDSI


1 comment:


  1. And NHS in the UK news, more cuts to the NHS across the country.

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37186455

    ReplyDelete