Monday 1 December 2014

UNLOCKING VICTORIA

Its appropriate to share this information on the 'kneading' in its own post - as it is related to Victoria and kneading. It was at school that I first learned to knead bread - and then it came back into my life when my mother in law was making bread. Interesting that she moved into a beautiful house with the name 'Victoria' - and I nearly bought a house in the same road.

Recently I met a reflexologist that has known her for most of her life - as they had worked together.

I really did love her - and the rest of the family. Little do they know that they sing about someone that they have known. The church and its people sing about Daughter Zion - and the Micah 4 timeline began when yours truly was sent to America.

Its no coincidence that in January 2011 as the eclipse energies were coming. I mentioned both Queen Elizabeth I and Queen Victoria. I said to the men 'Do you think that Queen Elizabeth or Queen Victoria would put up with what you men are putting up with'. I then told them that their jobs would go after they received pay cuts.

They then asked me what's going to happen next. I told them that the floods were coming. Indeed they did. When they had me locked up for the night - Queensland in Australia was flooded.



The LORD heard my voice - and the fruit of the lips delivered what had to be said.  Daughter Zion defends the 'oppressed' and justice will come for the cause of Zion.

So what else do we have on Victoria - I used to live at the back of where they held me. In fact my Victorian house towered above it - on the brow of the hill. In the house - I had Victorian engravings of children  and Victorian cooking utensils. I was very drawn to the Victorian era - and preservation of our historical heritage. In that house I kneaded bread - and the woman of noble character cooked all hours day and night - as the prophecy predicted. A scan of the bed covering that still exists!



The name Victoria = Vicki and she was married to Will. Will's closest friend Tania - and Tania appeared in the recent 'Dinner Dream'. Tania also received a healing miracle - and our friend Travis keeps coming to me in dream state. He passed over - and so did Will. I've been blessed to meet some wonderful people during my life.

QUEEN VICTORIA

The end of an era 


Queen Victoria appeared before me a couple of times when I was teaching Reiki. Queen Elizabeth as seen in the film 'Golden Age' also appeared in my bedroom. It was only after I watched the two films that Elizabeth stopped coming. Amazing how energy manifests as form sometimes.

One morning I woke up - and the Spirit of Mother Teresa was standing on my left. I hadn't even had a coffee. As far as I remember - she only came that once - in form like that. It was incredible - and it is incredible to be able to see Spirit. Jesus spoke about his followers that could see - and he spoke to them about their abilities. Jesus could also see - and scripture says that he saw Elijah and Moses.

AUTUMN 

2014 


KNEADING BREAD

The right hand is powerful in the healing process - and the strongest of my two hands - I was kneading bread last week. Kneading can also be done in massage. It is easier to knead - less strain on the hand and good movement for the wrists.

If you are typing all the time on the internet - how do you get time to knead to ensure that you and yours stay healthy. I turned the internet off last night - I took the modem away - and there was no more internet in my home. That was strict judgement on the internet - ELOKIM.

That's what happens if people don't keep to their agreements with the Aquarian water bearers. Strict judgement arrives upon them. Sometimes I wonder how long it will take for my son to learn that! He does like to do it the hard way.

It is a proven fact - that when he listens to wisdom he then prospers. The one that gets wisdom loves life. I don't judge him in my heart - for in my heart there is zero-judgement.  However - discipline is essential - especially when the health of the nations are involved and life circumstances are crucial.

Muscle operation for fitness enhances the strength to endure; and increases the will to do so. Proven that it improves memory. So put your finger tips on the palm of your hands. Stretch those muscles!

No coincidence than that kneading bread - has been something that women have done historically.

During my life I've made a lot of home made pizza's so there has been a lot of kneading the bread base in my life. The kneading hands is an action that keeps the hands flexible - its no coincidence that there is a heart centre in the hands. The heart energy going into the food that you knead for your family with love.

How wonderful then that kneading sends a positive message to the thymus and the heart - and that the heart knows that food is coming when the kneading happens. Also after kneading massage - I often cooked for those that received the massage and healing. I love to cook - to heal - and give people massage.

So keep on kneading folks - it is more powerful than you know in multiple ways. If you have been happy during the times of your life when you have been kneading bread - it brings the joy of positive memories back to the heart.

Another reason why Jesus and Elijah both spoke about the flour and the oil. They were recommending a healthy reality for well-being and peace.

Another reason why the LORD asked for samosa on Thursday evening. Flour and oil. It wasn't just about the food - it was also about preparing for what was coming upon humanity. Healthy hearts are strong hearts - so make sure you stay as heathy as you can be. My organs are doing good - so let's get those muscles - knuckles and wrists going with massage and kneading.

I've still got my Victorian rolling pin - and one of the Victorian bread boards. I was very drawn to that era. As the LORD said in 2013 - 'Tap on wood'.

All I had to eat on Sunday was bread and some cheese - and I felt blessed that I had baked the soda bread. I always count my blessings in such circumstances - for I know that the LORD always provides for me. As the prophecy in Psalm 91 predicts 'I shall live long life'.

Nostradamus predicted that the Iris wouldn't be seen for 40 years - and after that it could be seen everyday for 40 years. Now that numeric of 40 also applies to Moses and the prophets. The age of Iris and the French mystic comprehended the power of vibrational medicine.

Its no coincidence that yours truly has worked with flower essences for healing and ascension. I was divinely guided to offer combinations for specific realities and states of being. The keys for healing consciousness are wonderful. As the prophecy predicts the leaves are for healing the nations.



Tania was also given flower essences after I gave her the healing treatment. 

Truly it was a miracle over a decade ago - I have spoken to her on the phone and she is living and prospering. The one that gets wisdom loves life and Tania certainly loves life - she is 71 years old now - and we hope to meet up early in 2015. She sounded as amazing as ever! 

Miracles happen when the love and healing is honored.


No comments:

Post a Comment