Friday 26 December 2014

SPIRIT of Christmas Past

On the 22nd a friend took me out for lunch and we went past the cafe bar where we used to go. It looked lovely. Alas - the cafe bar as been taken over by Chinese - and they're charging nine pounds for a glass of wine - so we did not go into a place where many of our friends used to go.



Previously I posted on this blog that I had a dream of Gail and I saw her as we were crossing the road on the 22nd. In the dream with Gail - David Cameron was also in the dream - and I was speaking righteously to him in the pub. In the end he had to concede.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D__kV5CrU4k

Yesterday was the unlocking of the Brussels - the simple things in life please my humble heart. I felt like I was sitting on the edge of my seat - so I took my healing oils and began to read a book that a friend gifted - its about the little Indian boy - 'Little friend to all the world'. 

Christmas can bring forth memories of our loved ones - past and present. All the giving of ourselves as the end draws nigh. All the giving and providing for others - all the feeding - all the cooking. 

The Christmas's of silence - the Christmas's of the young single parents - left alone with their children are very much in my heart right now. May the LORD bless all the young parents that require support and help with their lives. May he help all of the children of the world to understand the importance of these last days of the end times. May he bless the homeless - the elderly and everyone that requires his loving kindness - mercy and compassionate action. 




No comments:

Post a Comment