Sunday 7 December 2014

Furry Convention Chicago Predicted

http://gawker.com/19-hospitalized-after-possible-chemical-attack-on-furry-1667952214

The above event at Chicago reminds me of the Christmas dream posted on the 28th October 2014 on this blog. In the dream the woman in the dream was wearing a white fur coat - and she was in the Kings Head.

I knew we were getting closer and closer to the event - as in recent days I've been sitting in my furry coat to keep me warm. Then yesterday I received an email inviting me to go to eat at the Kings Head and I posted the dream again today in the public domain.

In the dream the numeric of 20 was given in a 20 squared note. 20 is the numeric of judgement. For truly it is the Christmas of judgement. In Maths 20 squared = 400 and in gematria 400 = Tav.

News is that there are 19 people from the FURRY Convention in hospital in Chicago - and the Americans are taking it all in their stride.

Did they get the memo - what are you having to eat today.  I have natural yoghurt - coconut and real lemon juice. It is Christmas after all.


No comments:

Post a Comment