Tuesday 23 December 2014

Battle of Christians

Last night we had the conch shell message.

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/conche-shell-message.html

Then during the night I was woken up due to my bedroom  being filled with people.

I remember there was a big battle last night - I was surrounded and they were coming from all directions.  My back was against the wall as my bed faces south with my head in the north. The people kept on coming one after the other - until in the end they sent their strongest man.

He was young - he had black hair and he was wearing a black cape. He had a sword in his right hand that he was wielding in front of me.




They brought everything that they could with them to 'fight' against me. I was not phased by those that came to 'fight' - I stayed strong in my heart - in my Spirit and in that which I was ordained to communicate to them.

It was clear to me that they had come due to the posting of the conch message. Something always happens after an important message is posted.

When I spoke the words of the LORD they did not leave my bedroom -  then I spoke the word of Jesus - and they left instantly. It was as if that is all that they wished to hear - the word - Jesus.

The scriptures predicted that Jesus would give his favor. It is explained in Rev 2. Did he give his favor to ECP and the American church that she built. The American church promoted 'Isis'- and it was ordained for yours truly to discover and identify the Arab conspiracy that was shared with Nostradamus by the Sons of Light in the middle east.

He gave his favor to the one that was victorious and overcome. Salvation is at the gates of Zion as the prophecies predicted. That is why the followers of ECP were interested in the wondrous woman from heaven in the Rev 12 timeline; that was completed in December 2008.

Was Jesus the governor mentioned in the prophecy of Ezra 6. Was he the governor of the Jews. Who lived through the seven years to see Syria have a change of attitude and heart. Who lived to see the Ezra prophecy about Syria coming to fruition.

Was Jesus the flame of Joseph - was Jesus feminine and the wisdom mentioned in Proverbs 8. Was Jesus the noble woman of character - or did he walk with her in nature from a child.

Yesterday I was in town for Christmas lunch - a Christian was in town giving out leaflets to people. What did my friend do with the leaflet that she was given. She immediately gave it to me. Some Christians have to see the truth that some people are simply not interested in that which they are.

As Jesus said in 2007 - 'Christianity was never born - it is still in the womb'.

The truth shall set them free.






2 comments:

  1. I looked to see if there was any news on black cape and the cape black weekend came up.


    CAPES BLACK weekend claims 23 lives including three children in road accidents at the Western Cape.

    http://www.iol.co.za/motoring/industry-news/cape-s-black-weekend-claims-23-lives-1.1797976

    Hopefully they followed the light home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There has been a house fire in Wilmington and it was created on purpose. As far as I am aware the children are safe. So let us light a candle for the people of Wilmington. Seriously America - who called a medical facility 'Cape Fear'. Jesus told you to replace the word 'fear' with 'love'.

    The news report says that the deceased are still to be named.
    http://centralnc.twcnews.com/content/news/715220/deadly-wilmington-house-fire-intentionally-set/

    Wilmington reminds me of the Will dream - and the neighbors in Wilmington seem to know what was going on locally - to do with a disagreement. Very sad when disagreements can lead to fires and people passing over.

    ReplyDelete