Wednesday 31 December 2014

New Year Blessing 2015

The power of the shower of sincere love is such a blessing when he covers you in his love. Such blessings of love received so often when you have become the love that he blessed you to be. To know him is to truly love him - to know him is to truly feel the power of love sweep over you The heat of it is so hot as we approached this New Year's eve.

This video was recommended for me today and in it the graphic of the hand. Recently someone asked me where my avatar picture had gone and what the paintings meant. I explained that I had put up the cushion with its lifeboats for divine purpose and - that it related to Syria and the prophecy about the change of attitude and heart. It also reminds me of the ancient city of Palmyra in the Syrian desert where I once lived in a past life.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rG3fJ-y1aD8

Now I shall cook something to eat for this evening. 

I have some smoked fish in the freezer. 

I have some ingredients to make some soup.

I have plenty of flour - oil and cheese. 

Maybe some carrot latkes.




May 2015 provide you with plenty of food that is healthy for you. 

May you have peace and plenty.

After I had a made a new soup and had eaten it.

Jesus spoke and he said that the new boat was sailing. I am happy that he is happy with what has been launched for 2015 - the divine work direction with food continues in a different reality and space.

Brown feathers - brown wings 



As 2014 comes to a close - let us remember all those that we have loved - those people that have passed over. David - the love of lifetimes - tears come as I write this - the impact of 2014. The past created the present and the present creates the future. So much love shared with our sparrows.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jvkqtnq6Q8

No comments:

Post a Comment