Wednesday 24 December 2014

COMET HITS SUN DECEMBER 2014

On the 12th December 2014 a huge unknown comet went into the sun - that often indicates large earthquakes to come. Last night and this morning - I felt like I could cry my heart out for the nations.

There has been a massive explosion on Mars as well as the comet going into the sun.

I cannot remember a Christmas like this one - when this empath felt so 'sad' about what is coming upon the planet and its hard to shift the feeling. At this point - I have no Christmas cheer to offer you. The spiritual law manifests due to what the people have done - and last night I shared that I could smell petrol. I just saw that a Jordanian war plane as been shot down over Syria and Syria is mentioned in Ezra 6.

The British national media were asking for feedback - and I duly gave them my feedback for consideration - sharing what is happening to the poor of our nation. Zion defends.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7-WotNxaAs


I bathed with geranium - lavender and peppermint. Gently placing the essences on my forehead - brow - face and neck. Geranium and lavender are lovely for relaxation and after that I slept well. Things are quiet in my surroundings - peaceful - although I can hear a bike revving and revving.



There has also been news about Merlin in Shropshire - and how the son of singer Bryan Ferry has been involved in a serious 'car crash.' May he make a speedy recovery.

So let us stay in the peace of our hearts and pray on this last day of Hanukkah - just as Jesus prayed to God. As I finish this blog post - I am being given the word 'NICOLE' and that was the name of a hurricane and an Atlantic storm.


The name Nicole derives from the Greek word 'Nikolaos' and it originates from the words 'Nike' and 'Laos'. 'Nike' = Victory and Laos = People. Greece has been very much in my heart in recent days and I noticed that there are calls for Greece to leave the EU.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPj2O5NUvuA

American writer F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote a book with a character with the name of Nicole. The book was called 'Tender is the night' and the book was an autobiographical novel. The underlying theme is how a man became strong due to destroying another.'  ' Nicole's sister said to Nicole -  'That is what he was educated for'.




Interesting that the word 'Nicole' was also given while painting for Nepal - and Nepal was given while painting the Opal. As we know the Opals are well known in Australia - some are worth more than diamonds. No coincidence then that December this year included a major 'hostage' event in Australia - after the cafe dream was received - and the dinner dream that was received prior to G20. 

The gematria of Lindt was also found to be the same gematria as 'Obamacare' - the connection between the chocolate - the Australian media tycoon and America is clear. Its all about healthcare now and in 2015 and that which relates to it - that is another reason why I am compelled to move forward with the healing foods - and that which brings health and healing to the nations. 

In this reality it shall be a reading Christmas - a friend just brought me a book - the classic story is set in India. I usually only read novels if and when I am on holiday - I like to read while sunbathing - so I shall treat this next few days as such a time. As it is so many years since I have had a holiday - and especially at Christmas - it is decades.

In the sunshine of my own heart - resting - reading - bathing and healing - away from the world and what is happening to it. May the LORD allow his blessed ones - a time of peace - a time of rest and recovery.

In the book that I was given today - it has this quote as I opened it on page 123.

'Unto whose use the pregnant suns are poised. With idiot moons and stars retracing stars. Creep thou betweene - they coming's all unnoised. Heaven hath her high - as Earth her baser wars. Heir to these tumults - this affright - that fraye (By Adam's fathers - own - sin bound always); Peer up - draw out they horoscope and say which planet mends they threadbare fate or mars! Sir John Christie.




No comments:

Post a Comment