Friday 22 October 2021

TWIN FLAME JOURNEY

 Refreshingly a man shares his "Twin Flame Journey". 


This evening I planned to make some pumpkin and fish treats for my puppy, do you think I could find the cutter that goes into the food processor. I looked everywhere, I turned the kitchen upside down. 

I then came to listen to YT and one of the videos on the "Twin Flame Journey" was on my recommended list.  When I returned to the kitchen there on the side of the sink straight in front of me was the cutting piece that I had been looking for. 

Then while I was preparing the mixture, the lid of the food processor began to move back and forth on the kitchen worktop, it was rocking too and fro continuously.  I stood there looking at the awesomeness of what was happening, I knew that the Spirit of a dear friend was in the kitchen with me. 

Afterwards I returned to listen to the rest of the video on the twin flame journey, and the man speaking had written a few words. Little did he know, he had written the name of my friend who is always with yours truly in Spirit. A great soul connection, always awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment