Thursday 18 April 2019

RTUK and Ruptly Censorship

Its been an interesting few days, RTUK are censoring my responses to political comments.

I wondered whether it was RTUK or youtube that was censoring, editing, and removing what I had written mid-sentence. It hasn't just happened on RT platforms either, I've noticed it happen on different platforms too. Which is why my first thought was that it was youtube doing the censorship, probably automatically.

Then Ruptly uploaded a video of the UKIP press conference and closed the comment section, so that nobody has the right of reply to the text that someone at Ruptly had written about Carl Benjamin. A representative from Ruptly is referring to the candidate as "alt-right", when he isn't "alt-right". I did watch the press conference and it was funny.

From what I can see a feminist had been trolling Carl, so he trolled her back. Now the media think it is very serious and that what someone said three years ago in a comedic fashion is now a newsworthy weapon. If a journalist throws one brick at Carl, he can throw 10 back. He wont be "bullied" by the media, and it matters not to him whether you are a man or a woman, he treats you the same.

Carl does stand against political correctness and for freedom of speech that is being censored every day of our lives. I too have stood for that for twenty years on the internet, defending our freedoms that many took for granted, defending our human rights.

While voters are being censored and edited, while voters are being denied a right of reply, the MSM is on a full-scale charge promoting Nigel Farage. Whereas the EU elections are actually "illegal" because we left the EU legally on the 29th of March, 2019.

I anticipate that the High Court will make a decision prior to 23rd of May as the judges are aware of the urgency involved. A motion in parliament is not law, as such, any form of extension of article 50 is "illegal" in our constitution.

Although I don't think you will get the MSM covering that, or the fact that UKIP would ban the BBC TV license.

We also find that the on-line newspapers also close down their comment sections too on specific subject matter. I'm not a journalist so I would be interested to know how Human Rights law and freedom of speech impacts upon journalists and publishers in this context. For instance, in law do publishers have to give the people the right of reply? They certainly do have to make corrections, retractions, and print the truth or they can be sued.

As I right that, I have Julian Assange in my heart. What we do know is that the American constitution protects American journalists, although they do not apply that protection to journalists from overseas. Yet, America thinks that it can extradite Julian Assange, on its laws. It's a crazy world!

No comments:

Post a Comment