Friday 30 September 2016

'BITTER END'

Prior to my bath I had the rest of my carrot and fresh coriander soup with some cheese.

New moon in Libra, and while bathing today, I saw two doors. Prior to today when I saw a black door it had a couple of metal domes at the base of it. After that a man was arrested in America wearing lime green, and I had mentioned the lime green in the post about what I saw prior to it.

Now today, I was shown another two closed doors, the first door was a sunshine yellow colour, and the next door looked black, like a glass door. Doors always make me think of the group, and 'Riders on the Storm'.







I did ask the LORD what he wished for me to do, and he replied, that I must stay with it until the 'Bitter End'. He then said what would happen after that, and it included my feet. So we will see what happens next. What he said does remind me of the verse in Psalm 71:20 'Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again, from the depths of the earth you will bring me up'. 

Have you seen anything like this before? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Updl7dhpSY



I ran out of yellow paint, so its more orange than it was meant to be. The brighter coloured door was seen first, then the darker coloured door afterwards. 




Interesting that Roxy Music also brought out a song called, 'Bitters End'. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBKcia2d_k

The 30th of September is the 'Day of Glaring Truth' and there is plenty of that going on in America during the 2016 presidential election. 

Success, I've managed to remove something that was lodged in my left eardrum. I've been working on it gently for a few weeks, putting in oil and water to loosen it up. It's out, brilliant, I'm so happy about that.  Both ears are now un-lodged, and I can hear so much better. 'My ears you have opened', Psalm 40:6 'Ears that hear, and eyes that see, the LORD has made them both'. Proverbs 20:12 

3 comments:

  1. There is a venue in New York with the name of "Bitter End' there is also a location in Tennessee with the same name. However, it is also a nautical term related to the rope.

    Interesting that this link also mentions the word 'President' being given the bread and a cup of wine. Its certainly in the timeline, as last week I was brought bread and wine and it was delivered to my door.

    http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/08663a.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.newadvent.org/bible/isa049.htm#vrs23

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Bitter End'. 'More a ropeworker's term than a knot term, it refers to the end of a rope that is tied off, hence the expression "hanging on to the bitter end".

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knot#Bitter_end

    ReplyDelete