Monday 10 April 2017

STEAMED FISH

A great way to steam fish is when you are cooking a lovely great big soup. At this time I am really into potato and leek soup with celery, a bunch of coriander and two nests of vermicelli. Although this evening, I've included a parsnip and some carrots into my soup too. Its lovely with cheese on top and I like cheese without yeast in it.

While cooking a large pan of potatoes with four large cloves of garlic chopped and sliced, when cooked I removed half the potatoes to put into a different pan, while I was cooking my spices in coconut oil and onions, with more garlic. I began with four teaspoons of coconut oil, and then included four more while cooking a sag aloo. Some call it a "palak  aloo". I included some fresh coriander and fresh ginger, to my side dish.

http://www.coffeeandcrumpets.com/spinach-and-potato-curry-palak-aloo/

When the side dish is cooked, an awesome dish, coconut oil really does make the difference, you can then cook your rice to go with your meal.

While cooking my soup, I steamed my tuna fish in the colander above the soup cooking. When nearly cooked through, put the fish in the pan, and put some cranberry jelly on the top. Slightly roasted underneath, a minute or two and ready to serve.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQCDPkN0we8

Mondays always remind me of the days, when I used to have a day off, so Mondays, are usually relaxing day in my reality. So today has been a day to bath, nurtured my face and hair with coconut oil, and cook with coconut oil too. When I condition my hair in coconut oil, I usually leave it on overnight, all over my head. Sometimes, I leave it on for a couple of days and wear my baseball cap to keep it warm. It's really important that you have a time to nourish you.

Today is the first day of passover and a Jewish holiday, in numerics the 10th of April, is the "Day of Daring". Passover is for eight days, so let's put those candles on.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waldWijiQDs&t=1540s

No comments:

Post a Comment